Skilled nurses assess individuals with their healthcare needs and develop individualized care plan. We provide an effective alternative to inpatient hospitalization and assist individuals make the transition from inpatient care to the community. We promote mental and physical stabilization through ongoing nursing assessment, evaluation and intervention in collaboration with physical therapy, occupational therapy and home health aide services.
Registered Nurses/Licensed Vocational / Practical Nurses:
- Registered Nurses (RNs) provide quality nursing care by the visit or the shift. The highly trained professionals follow the physician’s orders, monitor and instruct the patient regarding their care. Specialized therapies as IV antibiotics and total parenteral and enteral nutrition are also provided by the RN.
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides assigned nursing care under the direction of an RN. The LVN/LPN is supervised by the RN at least monthly.
- All RNs are licensed in the state and follow all regulations and standards of practice required by the State.
- All LVNs are licensed in the state and follow all regulations and standards of practice required by the State.
- Our Agency does not provide psycho-active treatments.